Skip to content

Non-Filed Tax Returns

If you haven't filed a tax return in years, it's just a matter of time before they catch up with you.

As you probably know already, this is not a situation to take lightly. Failing to file your tax return is a criminal offense. If you do not file, you can be prosecuted and punished with potential jail time, one year for each year not filed. Why risk potentially losing your freedom simply for failing to file your tax return?

The good news is that we can help. If you voluntarily file your delinquent returns you'll likely avoid further problems other than having to pay the interest and penalties. If you wait for the IRS to file your returns for you, they are filed in the best interest of the government, usually with few or none of the deductions you are entitled to.

Before anything can be done to remedy this situation, however, you'll need to file all of your back returns as soon as possible. In most cases, you will likely owe taxes, interest, and penalties after the returns are filed, but once we see how much is owed, we are able to set up a course of action for you.

If you need help filing tax returns, complete the form below and one of our tax specialists will get in touch with you soon.

Best Time To Call

[ Show a different Image ]

Ask a Question

Find comfort in knowing an Expert in accounting is only an email or phone-call away.

(346) 213-2107

We Are Here to Help

We will happily offer you a free consultation to determine how we can best serve you.

Contact Us

Send us a File

Use our convenient SecureSend page to securely deliver a file directly to a member of our firm.

Secure Send


Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news, updates, and valuable tips.